Wireless WiFi HDMI Miracast Dongle
0 Sold Today!
- Support Miracast / DLNA / Airpaly Mirror Function with Different Setting Operations.Screen mirror or DLNA stream the contents from Mobile/Tablet/Notebook under the same WiFi to HDMI display without any delay or buffer. Mainly used for small screen to large screen,such as home theater/photo sharing/meeting-demonstrate etc.
- Support online movies,online webcast,web browsing and YouTube with 1080P. Works for all IOS 7.0+ & Mac OS devices with Airplay,all Windows and Android 4.0+ Devices need to install free APP:”AirParrot” , IOS10 system is not supported
- Wireless Display HDMI Adapter streams online video, music, gallery etc. to your HDTV through your smart phones, tablets or laptops. Easy plug and connect,firmware updated or switched automatically while connect to internet.
- Fast fluent and perfect image with HD 1080P. Mirrors your smart device without any restrictions. Perfect students and business for projecting documents such as powerpoint, word docs, and excel spreadsheets.
- wireless adapter has customized design which relax you from the tired and tension daily life. And setting methods in the software could help you to use the Otmake wireless HDMI adapter easy and simply. Just enjoy your game,video,photo with your family now.
Wireless WiFi HDMI Miracast Dongle for PC, TV, & Projector
Do you want to turn your tiny smartphone or tablet screen or your Laptop into a Big TV screen or projector? Then you are on the right place. This Anycast screen mirroring device without wifi fits best for your requirement. Made with Miracast technology this can easily convert your smartphone or tablet in big tv & projector screen.
Easy Seven Step HDMI Dongle Setup Manual:-
1: Prepare a 5V and =1A output power adapter, and remove the paired HDMI cable from the package box if you only want to connect your phone to an HDMI port supported the television. Connecting to a desktop computer screen requires an extra USB HDMI converter/cable.
2: Plug both connectors of the USB HDMI cable into the Anycast M2 TV stick and the provided power adapter. Plug the power adapter into a power socket.
3: Switch on your television and set the signal the input source to HDMI.
4: Connect the Anycast M2 directly to your television’s HDMI port.
5: The screen should show the following photo which means the TV stick has been successfully connected to the TV. Upon first connection, the SSID (AnyCast) and PSK (password) of the public wireless signal are listed on the top center of the display.
6: Launch your Android phone, enter the Settings, tap the More option under the NETWORK bar, and then choose Wireless display in the next step. Toggle the feature on to active it. You should see the AnyCastoption, tap it to connect (you’re not required to input the PSK). The Anycast device will connect your Android device to the TV.
7: Now your Android phone screen should be mirrored on the TV display. The connection is complete Savor the moment.
Faqs Related to Wireless HDMI Dongle”-
Q.1. Does is works on any LED or LCD TV?
Q.2. Does this wifi dongle works on Windows 10 as well as on Mac?
Ans. Yes, this works fine on both.
Q.3. Can we connect projector using this dongle?